Hawthorndene Primary Schools OSHC Service aims to provide a high quality, stimulating, recreational and play based program that meets the individual needs of all Primary age children.
We provide a safe, nurturing, inclusive and creative environment with particular emphasis on outdoor and nature play. Our space also allows for arts, crafts, cooking, sport hall fun, movies, games, excursions, reading/quiet time, science and drama activities to name a few!
OSHC Opening Hours;
- Before School Care – 7:00 am to 8:30 am
- After School Care – 3:10 pm to 6:15 pm
- Pupil Free Day Care – 7am to 6:15 pm
- School Closure Days – 7 am to 6:15 pm
- Early Finish (end of term) – 2:10 pm to 6:15 pm
- Vacation Care – 7am to 6:15 pm
Please find Our Information Booklet attached. Enrolment forms (Hard copy only) can be collected from OSHC or the School front office. Bookings are made yearly for OSHC and termly for Vacation Care.
We work alongside the School to provide an Information session for new families in Term 4. This includes a ‘Come and try’ OSHC session
OSHC Director: Emma Till
VACOS Director: Samantha Peake